Using our proprietary Intelligent Portfolio Optimizer, IQCIO has developed a series of investable risk-managed Model Portfolio solutions to help you meet your client's current investment needs.
Let's start with how we do it.
Our Intelligent Portfolio Optimizer builds a targeted diversified portfolio that seeks to limit volatility in a manner suitable for your client's risk tolerance and investment goals. At its core, our optimizer continuously analyzes real-time market data to determine how risky the market is in order to determine how best to reallocate the portfolio.
Now, why do Model Portfolios this way?
Because we understand that clients are increasingly risk averse and need to avoid big losses over a market cycle in order to meet their financial goals. And that financial advisors want to deliver an intelligent set of investable solutions with that in mind.
So IQCIO can deliver?
We certainly can. At IQCIO, we have taken decades of combined investment expertise, and coupled that with the power of today's technology to provide solutions to the challenges clients bring you. How many times have we all heard ,"Make me some money but don't lose it!" Easier said then done when it comes to providing investing advice. That's where IQCIO delivers. We can empower you with sensible, investable solutions.
Using our vast array of tools and analytics, we simplify the portfolio management process for you and your client. Model portfolios are generated in real-time and automatically rebalanced to position the portfolio optimally with respect to your client's profile and current market conditions.
With all of that in mind we created a straightforward series of core Model Portfolio offerings - designed to provide solutions ranging from Capital Preservation to Growth and Income/Dividend oriented strategies.
Intelligent investable solutions for your clients' needs - IQCIO.
IQCIO MODEL PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS
Conservative Model Portfolio
Moderate Model Portfolio
Aggressive Model Portfolio
Income Model Portfolio
To access our portfolio solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. An asterisk (*) indicates required information.
Our investment methodology uses an exclusive quantitative investment system based on the newest risk management and asset allocation techniques.
- The IQCIO investment process begins with a proprietary, Intelligent Portfolio Optimizer and the broadest, best-in-class universe of investable securities, funds and offerings.
- User (investor)-defined guidelines for factors such as volatility, risk tolerance and growth objectives are inputted into the Optimizer to begin IQCIO’s investment process.
- From that starting point, using machine driven Artificial Intelligence, or investor defined parameters, the Intelligent Portfolio Optimizer leverages outcomes based on an environment that fosters a high level of customization and flexibility. Innovation, in essence, is led by the human user and smart machine learning, combining the best elements of both types of intelligence.
- The Intelligent Portfolio Optimizer, utilizing extraordinary computing power, begins making intelligent investment decisions with the investor and system-defined criteria inputted into its quantitative algorithms. The outcome is a large set of investable portfolios appropriate to the investor’s tolerances. This can exceed hundreds of possibilities.
- Finally, the Intelligent Portfolio Optimizer back-tests all the possible portfolios to stress test which has the highest probability to be the loss minimizer of each of the portfolios that meet the initial criteria. The result is a unique and final portfolio solution that offers the lowest probability for losses and is most likely to meet investors’ objectives.
As CEO and CIO of IQCIO, LLC, Ed manages the firm's investment policy and key aspects of the growth of the business. Ed has over 30 years of experience as a business leader in investment management having previously served as CEO of Berenberg Asset Management and prior to that Managing Partner of Altima Securities LP. Ed also worked in the Private Equity group at Merrill Lynch and sat on the team's executive committee. In each of his roles, Ed reviewed and analyzed investments, managed investment teams, and successfully grew each business.
Ed holds a B.S. in Computer Science from Columbia University. Ed holds FINRA Series 7, 24, 65 and 63 licenses.
Over the past 30 years, Ted has led distribution businesses across multiple channels in the United States, Europe and Asia. He has a specialized expertise in start up ventures and turnarounds. Prior to joining IQCIO as Head of Client Solutions, Ted was at Aviva Investors starting in 2010 as Managing Director of EMEA Business Development and then in 2013 was promoted to Head of Global Business Development. He was responsible for Business Development functions including: sales, client service, client investment development, marketing, product development and communications.
Ted joined Aviva Investors from PineBridge Investments (formerly AIG Investments) where he had been the Head of US Financial Institution Business Development then as the Head of European Business Development between 2006 and 2010. Before joining PineBridge/AIG, Ted was Chief Operating Officer at Bedford Oak Advisors; a New York based hedge fund. Prior to Bedford Oak Advisors, Ted spent over six years at Goldman Sachs Asset Management in a variety of business development roles. His early career was spent at the Essex Corporation, covering a range of sales and distribution roles primarily through Financial Institutions.
Ted holds a B.A. in Economics and Management from Marietta College and holds FINRA Series 7, 24 and 63 licenses.
Rajeev is a senior technology management professional with more than 20 years of experience in defining IT strategy and leading the implementation of mission critical technology systems within the Capital Markets Departments of some of the largest global Investment Banks. He has specialized expertise in Equities, Research, Sales, Regulatory Compliance, Derivatives, Operations and IT Strategy.
Prior to joining IQCIO as CTO, Rajeev provided consulting services to RBC and led the strategic architecture and implementation of various regulatory (RWA, Y9c etc) solutions. At JPMorgan, he was the Head of Collateral Data Technology and helped in the build out of an automated collateral optimization platform. Prior to that, he worked at Goldman Sachs as the technology executive within a $25 million program to remediate end-to-end capital markets flows to meet global regulatory requirements. At Citigroup, he was the Global Head of Equities Analytics, Sales and Regulatory Systems. While at Citigroup, Rajeev managed the implementation of real time data warehouses and analytics systems to meet algorithmic trading, sales metrics and global regulatory regulations. In addition, he led the successful rollout of CRM system for more than 3000 Citigroup Research and Sales Users.
Rajeev has dual Masters in Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering from Kansas State University and a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from Osmania University.